Welcome! We appreciate your interest in writing for Peep The World. We are always open for new guest post contributors but are very selective in our choice of authors and writers. Peep The World accepts articles and guest posts. You can write for us on a regular basis or just once. The most important thing is that your article has to be unique, interesting and must follow our editorial guidelines.
If you have not written for us before, please contact our editor to discuss your ideas first.
What We Publish:
Peep The World is focused on business, marketing, design, health, technology, social media, reviews and creator content. We publish original articles to reveal how readers can find the solution to their problems.
Unique and original:
We test every post submission with plagiarism tools and automatically decline any text that is less than 100% unique.
The article should have a clear structure and be divided into titled, easy-to-follow subsections.
It goes without saying that the text should be composed in good English and be free of mistakes and typos.
Minimum post length is 1000-1500 words, and long-form content is preferred.
To the point:
We dislike words for the sake of words; great articles are free of pointless filler passages and focus on being useful and entertaining to the reader.
The text should be based on the analysis of relevant information and expert opinions.
We prefer casual-journalistic writing style and abstain from using “sales-speak”, excessive technical jargon, or too much informal language.
- Indicate your main idea in the first paragraph.
Whatever the topic of your article, make sure it is clearly reflected in the first paragraph, ideally in the first sentence. Ask yourself if you would continue to read it after the first paragraph.
- Write short sentences, including only one idea/concept /argument in each sentence.
- Keep the paragraphs short, ideally no more than three sentences.
- Includes sources with links to all events/citations/references.
- It includes the social networks (Twitter and Facebook) of any organization or person mentioned in the article.
- The articles will be published under the author’s name, including their biography and links to their social networks that have been nominated.
- If applicable and previously accepted, the articles will be accompanied by the logo of the organization to which the author represents.
- We reserve the right to edit the content of the article by style. The indicated argument will not be changed in any way.
- We reserve the right to refuse any item.
- Submit your ideas and articles to firstname.lastname@example.org