Sometimes life does not make it easy for you to be happy. You get angry from time to time, you lose hope, you think that things will never get better and that you probably will not have the life you always dreamed about.
But that’s not true. In fact, in those low times is when you most need to have positive thoughts that help you out of that hole from which there seems to be no clear exit.
Do not live in a prison made of sadness and despair just because you are going through a bad time or because you must make difficult decisions that distress you at that moment.
You can keep positive thinking in your mind throughout the year with these 103 phrases that I share here below.
And once you get used to taking this attitude in life, you will be much happier with who you are and what happens around you.
Do not waste your time with negative ideas that do not take you anywhere. Read these positive thoughts when you need it most.
103 positive thoughts to find your happiness
1. A single positive thought in the morning can change for good all day.
2. The pessimist sees difficulty at every opportunity. The optimist sees opportunity in all difficulty.
3. There will be nothing that can scare you if you refuse to be afraid.
4. You are capable of much more than you are thinking, imagining or doing now.
5. The only difference between a good day and a bad day is your attitude.
6. Everything is either an opportunity to grow or an obstacle that prevents you from growing up. You are the one who decides.
7. For every minute you’re angry you lose 60 seconds of happiness.
8. What you become is much more important than what you get. What you get is influenced by what you are.
9. There is a small difference in people, but that difference makes a big difference. The small difference is the attitude. The big difference is whether it is positive or negative.
10. The only place where your dreams are impossible is in your thoughts.
11. Love the life you have to live the life you love.
12. Positive thinking changes the way we behave. I firmly believe that when I am positive, I am better and I make others better.
13. A man should look for what is and not what he thinks he should be.
14. You will never be too old to have another goal or another dream.
15. The worst times can be the best if you think with positive energy.
16. Every thought is a seed. If you plant rotten seeds, do not count on picking delicious apples.
17. Live life to the fullest and focus on the positive.
18. When you start believing in yourself, neither will heaven be your limit.
19. Many times people look at the negative side of what they can not do. I always look at the positive side of what I can do.
20. The only thing that stands between a man and what he wants in life is often the willingness to try and the faith that it is possible to achieve it.
21. A strong and positive self-image is the best possible preparation for success.
22. Find a place in your interior where there is joy, and that joy will burn the pain you feel.
23. Pessimism leads to weakness, optimism to power.
24. My happiness depends only on one person. And that person is ME.
25. The difference between winning and losing is often not giving up.
26. Say and do something positive that improves the situation. It does not take a brain to complain.
27. It is not about the situation, but whether we react negatively or positively to the situation.
28. To succeed, you need to find something to cling to, something that motivates you, something that inspires you.
29. You can always choose the way of seeing things. You can concentrate on what is wrong in your life, or concentrate on those good things you have.
30. When you replace the negative thoughts with the positive ones, you will begin to have positive results.
31. You have to accept what is coming and the only important thing is that you face it with courage and with the best you have.
32. This is the law of attraction: you do not attract what you want. You attract what you are.
33. You can not have a positive life with a negative mind.
34. End the day always with a positive thought. No matter how hard things have been: tomorrow is a new opportunity to make them better.
35. When writing the story of your life do not let anyone else hold the pencil.
36. Learn to smile in every situation. See it as an opportunity to test your strength and ability.
37. The day is what you make of him. Why not make a great day today?
38. There are always flowers for those who want to see them.
39. Being miserable is a habit. Being happy is a habit. You decide what you want to be.
40. Optimism is the most important human trait because it allows us to improve our situation and hope for a better tomorrow.
41. The sun does not shine for a few flowers and trees, but for the pleasure of the whole world.
42. Inside is your greatness: let it out. Tell the world what you are capable of.
43. Instead of thinking about what you need, think about what you have that others need.
44. A person is great because of his great qualities, not because of the absence of mistakes.
45. The past has no power over the present moment.
46. You can not stop the waves, but you can learn to surf.
47. Every day brings new possibilities.
48. The best you can give your enemy is forgiveness. To an opponent, tolerance. To a friend, your heart. To a child, good example. To a father, respect. To your mother, feel proud. To yourself, love you. And to every man, charity.
49. No matter how high the mountain is, there is always a path to the top.
50. The next time you feel somewhat uncomfortable with the pressure in your life, remember that diamonds are formed under pressure.
51. You can not put a limit on anything. The more you dream, the farther you get.
Must Read: 3 Best Ways To Make Yourself Smarter
52. I prefer to die chasing what I want to live doing what takes my life.
53. First think about what you really want. Then pursue it with perseverance and do not give up. And when you fall, think about the rewards.
54. All the courage needed is a positive thought to eliminate the other hundred negatives.
55. If you are going through a bad time, keep walking. The bad is the moment, not you.
56. It’s not about the goal. It is about growing to become the person who can achieve that goal.
57. The best is yet to come, as long as you want it.
58. Positive thoughts do not automatically get impossible things; But impossible things can not be achieved without positive thoughts.
59. If the opportunity does not call, build a door.
60. Believe in yourself and have faith in your abilities. If you do not have a humble but reasonable confidence in your own powers, you can not be successful or happy.
61. Good things happen every day. We just have to realize them.
62. Success consists of going from failure to failure without losing enthusiasm.
63. If you can dream it, you can do it. Fight for it.
64. Many of the concerns you have in your head will never happen. Do not waste time on those thoughts.
65. Happiness is an attitude. You can decide to be miserable or happy. The amount of work is the same.
66. If you want light to come into your life, always stay close to what illuminates you.
67. We are all here for a special reason. Stop being a prisoner of the past and become the architect of your future.
68. The will to change, the desire to succeed, and want to develop all your potential are the keys to open the door to your personal excellence.
69. The greater is a difficulty, there is greater glory in overcoming it. Skillful pilots earn their reputation from storms and storms.
70. When everything seems to be going against you, remember that the plane takes off against the wind.
71. Hard times never last, but hard people do.
72. Everyone wants happiness. Nobody wants anguish. But there can not be a rainbow without a little rain.
73. Do not wait for the good times to be happy. Be happy and the good times will come.
74. Success in life is not measured by what you achieve, but by the obstacles you overcome.
75. It does not matter if you failed yesterday. Today you have the opportunity to try again.
76. In life we do not have to wait for the storm to pass; You have to learn to dance in the rain.
77. Follow your dreams. They already know the way.
78. Do not think what can go wrong. Think of all the things that can go well.
79. Do not waste your precious time on gossip, things from the past, negative thoughts and things out of your control. Better invest your energy in the positive of the present.
80. Maybe not every day is good, but there is always something good in each day.
81. Keep your face facing the sun and you will not be able to see a shadow.
82. Remember: happiness is not a station of arrival, but a way of traveling.
83. You have overcome worse problems before, and you can overcome your problems now. Always look at the positive possibilities.
84. Do things to like you and not to like others.
85. The world is what we think it is. If we can change our thoughts, we can change the world.
86. Follow your dreams and the universe will open doors where once there were only walls.
87. Whenever a door closes, there is another door that opens.
88. Positive people change the world, while negative people keep it the way it is.
89. There is a motive force more powerful than steam, electricity, and atomic energy: the will.
90. Make your dreams bigger than your fears.
91. Do not give up, because the stones in your path are steps to your destiny.
92. If the mountain you climb seems more and more impressive, the top is closer and closer.
93. Use what you have spent as fuel, believe in yourself and be unstoppable!
94. A positive person turns their problems into challenges, never obstacles.
95. Think of how happy you would be if you lost everything you have now, and then recover it.
96. Always remember that you are braver than you think, stronger than you seem, more intelligent than you think, and twice as beautiful as you imagine.
97. Live simple. Dream big. Give thanks Gives love. Laughs a lot.
98. The challenges are what make life interesting and overcoming them is what makes life meaningful.
99. When something bad happens to you, you have 3 options: let it mark you, let it destroy you, or let it strengthen you.
100. After each storm, the sun will shine. For each problem, there is a solution.
101. Why do you worry? If you have done the best you can, worrying will not solve it.
102. You are strong because you have been weak. You are not afraid because you already had feared. You’ve been through worse things, and this can also be overcome.
103. If you want to live a happy life, tie it to a goal, not people or objects.
Which of these positive thoughts contemplate your life? Leave me a comment below and share your opinions.